Sunday, August 02, 2020

Leg Power

Hidden in the legs are four switches.  The ones on the knees are to sound a horn and bell while driving via the controls.  The others will find a use.


Nancy turning a kaleidoscope.   We have started an Etsy page, and have sold an end grain mango pen already.  Most of our other pens are on the site. 
Because I was wary of the connection at the ankle.  it is a screw that goes down into the foot from the back of the leg.  Then a plate goes through the leg to provide leverage.  
A lot of saturday was carving to make the pants fit.  It took a while but I figured out that the belly by the right leg needed to be trimmed.  The pants fit nice, this morning I rounded the tops of the thighs and made kneecaps before adding in the switches and wire routes.  For the leg switches I ran all the wires back to the waste.  Then after the clothing is on I will connect to the wires running to the WAVtrigger.  
I sent the clothes to the laundry to be cleaned and pressed for the last time in a long while.  Soon I will be using those three wood screws to permanently attach the legs to the seat.  The fabric in between. 

No comments: