Sunday, July 10, 2016

Wood plate

 After pondering using 1/4 plywood or solid wood or 1/2 inch plywood.  I used the 1/2" ply as it is what I had on hand.
 I cut it to size and drilled clearance holes for the bolts and bolt heads.  On the next one I may not drill all the way through for the bolt heads.
In other news I took apart the all of the drive train above the deck of the loco, remove a link from one of the motor chains and turned one of the motors over to have the lead reach to the new sabertooth mounting location.  I decided not to change the length of the lower chains as with no weight on the loco the chains only light slack.

No comments: