Saturday, July 09, 2016

Loco 2 electronics mounting boards

This morning I mowed my section of CVAST trails.  About 2.5 miles out and back, add in the three area that take about seven passes to clear the tall grass and I am guessing about 3 miles plus of walking in 2.5 hours.

Then I took a 3 hour nap.

 So I took some of my raw oak and cut out six 2x2.

 Then I used the bandsaw to add a chamfer to two sides.
 Then I sanded the sides I just cut.
 Then I trimmed the other five.  This time I got smart, I made a jig and used the table saw.
 Then I sanded all the surfaces, rounding the chamfer to the flat below.  Now you can see how they are set up.  Corner posts that stay on the frame, with the ability to guide the walls and roof into place.
I made six of them to have a test set.  The panel is to mount all the electronics.  Drive and brake at one end, the other for sound system.

No comments: