Tuesday, May 31, 2016


This afternoon I cut the channel for the doors of the boxcar.  Drilled holes and installed them on the car.  

Nancy and I also tied down the rolling stock and took a ride through the neighborhood alleyways.  It worked well.  

Nancy and I also removed the plastic from the decals.  It worked much better waiting a day.  There are a few pulled / distorted serifs but nothing that can be noticed at 5 feet away.

Then it started raining.  We got a out a tarp... eventually it filled with water and started filling the bed of the truck.  When the rain slowed we emptied the water and parked the truck in the garage.

No comments: