Thursday, December 17, 2015

riding car

While the laser cutter is munching on my CAD file turning it into parts for #2 I bit the bullet and started work on the riding car again.

A week ago I cut my last square of plywood into two flat car blanks.  Then two nights ago I glued some delamination in both car blanks.  Tonight I turned a 2x6 into four 1/2x3s on the table saw, then on one set I trimmed it down to 1-1/2" at the ends to give a thicker sill in the middle.

I also cut one of the two end sills.  Parked the pink flat under the workbench and moved around a bunch of wood.   Looking around it is about time I cleaned and organized the shop.


No comments: