Friday, December 25, 2015

Coupler Pockets

Today I started work on three coupler pockets.  Two for #2 and one for the SBT.  I cut them to length and deburred them.  I have to drill the pin holes... next time.  I also have one more side to glue on the brake crate.  Four sides are glued, two have been trimmed with the router (yesterday.)

Also the last few days some effort has been extended to cleaning up the shop.  Scrap wood taken out to the fire bin, the vacuum emptied, sorting the raw stock piles... lots more to do.  I keep wanting to tear down the O scale layout so I can have more and better storage organization, instead many items are stored on top.

No comments: