Friday, November 28, 2014

Winter Rebuild

This weekend I started fixing the SBT.  Some of the things I want to do:
1) rivet in the mud flaps in place - duck tape is just so unprofessional.
2) move the signal test button from inside to under edge.
3) move the control selector to under edge.
4) install headlight wiring.
5) install arduino based radio control system.
6) change onboard pot to 1k and 3.3k resistor


So far I pulled out the guts and installed the 4 pole 3 position switch.  This will set speed and direction between the onboard, radio, and ... nothing, or a tethered remote.

I also started on the 24v LED light modifications so it will fit in the light housing.

No comments: