Sunday, May 11, 2014

details

Today I fixed some issues.

Found a loose wire on the control board, in a hard to reach spot, had to take all the wires off and the board out to get it back in.  One of my crimps was not tight enough to the spade connector.  I went through and crimped all of them again.

Then I made wires for the large batteries.  Right now I will need to screw and unscrew a connection to switch power sources.  Eventually I will get some quick disconnects.

I also cut the safety chains.

Nancy has been charging the batteries to 100%

I started collecting the stuff to go on the trip.


No comments: