Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Bent Arches

Today continued building of the trucks.  I started by finishing one side frame to make sure it would work.  Other than needing to open the holes in the bolster so that it will slide up and down better it looks good.
 I followed this by cutting, drilling, and bending the parts for three more side frames.

I have yet to drill the holes to hold the journals, and the 1-1/8th in bearings holes.  Then after this set is done I will have to make another set for the trucks wheels and axles that Robb has.

I am glad for how much work I got complete today.

No comments: