Thursday, April 24, 2014

Mount The Controller

Today I broke the controller board.   It is fixable.  I broke the thermal sensor on the aluminum plate.  I just have to dig it out, get a new one and solder it in place.  To run without it I either need to have the two wires tied together or apart.  But my board could overheat until it is replaced.

Spent over an hour on the phone with Robb planning the controls.

I also cut down the board so that it will fit vertical in the machine.

Last I found a switch for my forward reverse use while on machine based control.  Good day overall, with some setbacks.


No comments: